The Fall 2019 Session begins October 15-16 for 9 weeks, with no classes on November 26-27, and ending August 13-14.
- Classes fill quickly, so make sure to reserve your spot today! Spaces will only be held once payment has been made.
- We are offering Music Together® and Canta y Baila Commigo.
- All classes are Mixed Age classes for children from babies through kindergarten age with a parent or caregiver.
- All classes are 45-minute sessions including rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented musical experiences. Our classes are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical ability.
- One CD and a songbook with family activities are included in your tuition cost, along with a digital download of the music and access to Music Together's Family Music Zone where you will find additional activities and information about your child's development.
- If your main language is Spanish, we offer a translation of the songbook at no extra charge. Just let us know and we will get a copy for you. Si prefiere leer en Español, podemos proporcionarle la traduccion del libro de la coleccion sin costo alguno.
- Confirmation of class will arrive soon after registration and payment is processed. Always give a second choice in case it is needed. The director reserves the right to cancel a class if the enrollment is less than 6 families.