The Fall 2018 Session begins September 25-26 for 9 weeks, ending November 20-21.
The Summer 2018 Session begins June 12-13 for 6 weeks. Tuesday classes will not have any days off and the last day of class will be July 17. Wednesday classes will not meet July 4, July 18, or July 25. Wednesday classes will end August 8.
- Classes fill quickly, so make sure to reserve your spot today! Spaces will only be held once payment has been made.
- We are offering Music Together® and Canta y Baila Commigo.
- All classes are Mixed Age classes for children from babies through kindergarten age with a parent or caregiver.
- All classes are 45-minute sessions including rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented musical experiences. Our classes are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their own musical ability.
- One CD and a songbook with family activities are included in your tuition cost, along with a digital download of the music and access to Music Together's Family Music Zone where you will find additional activities and information about your child's development.
- If your main language is Spanish, we offer a translation of the songbook at no extra charge. Just let us know and we will get a copy for you. Si prefiere leer en Español, podemos proporcionarle la traduccion del libro de la coleccion sin costo alguno.
- Confirmation of class will arrive soon after registration and payment is processed. Always give a second choice in case it is needed. The director reserves the right to cancel a class if the enrollment is less than 6 families.