Music Together and Canta y Baila Conmigo are early childhood music programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them. We offer classes in Weston, FL at Little Java's Family Fun Center.
What is a Music Together class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
- Weekly classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- A new professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.
Hear from parents and teachers:
What do our families think?
"You guys have no idea what this class means to me! I have found in this room a sense of community that I have not found anywhere else so far. I feel at home!" (Mom of 3-year old and 7-month old) Read more testimonials!
What is Canta y Baila Conmigo?
- A unique program that combines music education and language immersion.
- 45-minute classes full of song, dance, and instrument play...where learning is fun!
- Age-appropriate instruction by highly trained teachers who are native Spanish speakers and talented musicians.
- Engaging music recordings carefully selected to represent the wide variety of Hispanic musical traditions.
- A take-home CD and songbook with lyrics, sheet music, cultural notes, and an English Language Supplement for families learning Spanish.
- A community that welcomes all levels of Spanish speakers.
- A great place to shake, shimmy, and cha-cha-cha to your heart's content.