- Fall, Winter, and Spring semesters: 2 make-up classes, subject to availability.
- Summer: 1 make-up class, subject to availability, unless special arrangements are made.
- Make-ups do not carry over to future semesters.
Trial Class Policy
- We are happy to offer families the opportunity to try one of our regularly scheduled classes during the semester with no obligation.
- If you choose NOT to register for the full semester, there is no cost for the trial class.
- If you register for the full semester, the trial class counts as your first class.
- If you register in the middle of a semester, you can make-up the classes you missed according to the make-up policy above.
Demo Only Class Policy
- Periodically we offer special demo only classes prior to the start of a semester.
- To offset the cost of renting the space at Little Java's, we will be charging $10 for these demonstration classes.
- If you choose to register for the semester following the demo class, $10 will be deducted from your tuition.
- Refunds are not available after the first class. There is a $25 non-refundable administration fee (included in the tuition) when cancellation happens.
- Partial credit for the next semester may be issued only under extreme circumstances.
- A non-registered sibling or child guest may attend, based on space availability, one time in a semester at no charge. After this, there will be a charge of $15.
- Adult relatives are always welcome to attend class free of charge.